Santa


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa :  We Have To Learn Telugu Within 6 Months
              Or We Will Not Be Able To Communicate With Our Child.
Banta :  Is It!.. Why?
Santa :  We Have Adopted ATelugu Child And It Will Start To Speak After 6 Months. .
              We Need To Learn.. To Understand Him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiter Gives Bill To Santaji.
Santa : Take This Card.
Waiter: But Sir, This Is ' Ration Card '
Santa : So What? You Have Writen Outside..' ALL CARD ACCEPTED ' .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If  Santa Want To Dial 9449494494..
How Will He Dial........?
He Will First Dial ..... 94494  And Then  Press "REDIAL".....................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor :  Do You Watch Your Husband's Face During Sex?
Preeto :  I Did Once & Saw Anger.
Doctor :  Why?
Preeto :  Because He Was Watching From The Window.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa  :  I Have Swallowed A Key. 
Doctor :  When? 
Santa  :  3 Months Back! 
Doctor :  What Were You Doing Till Now? 
Santa  :  I Was Using Duplicate Key, Now I Have Lost It too. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa  : I Kiss My Wife Before I Go To Office
Banta  : I Kiss Your Wife After You Go To Your Office
Santa  : Ha..Ha..But I'm The First.!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Santa Saw A Board At The Center of A Pond
He Tried To Read.. But Could not
At Last He Swims To The Center Of The Pond Just To Read
A Crocodile Present, Dont Swim 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judge :  Can You Tell Me The Exact Place Where This Man Raped Your Wife?
Santa Lifts Jasmeets Saari & Underwear & Said, "Here..My Lord..Here..!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santa's Dad Died..He Was Crying..
After A Phone Call Santa Starts Crying Even Louder..
Banta : What Happened Now ?
Santa :  My Sister Just Called..Even Her Father Died..!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banta :  Did You Have A Chance To Sleep With My Wife Yet?
Santa :  What Are You Saying. I Would Never Even Think About Such Things.
Banta :  Well, You Might Want To.. She Is Much Better Than Yours.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Santa :  I Divorced My Wife Jasmeet On Our Wedding Nite.
Banta :  Why?
Santa :  I Saw The Label On Her Panties..It Said,
"Tested OK by Mafatlal & Sons."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preeto : My Husband Banta Went To Buy Potatoes 5 Days Ago,
He Hasn't  Come Back Yet! 
Santa :  Why Don't You Cook Something Else?

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...