Impact of job change

Impact of job change

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.
The driver screamed, lost control  of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up
on the footpath, and stopped centimetres  from a shop window.

For a second everything went  quiet in the cab, then the driver
said : "Look mate, don't ever do that  again. You scared the daylights out
of me!".

The  passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little
tap would scare  you so much."

The  driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my
first day as a  cab driver - I've been driving a van carrying dead Bodies
for the last 25  years.......u can imagine what went into my mind when u
touched my  back !!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...