I Have A MYSTERIOUS FRIEND..

I Have A MYSTERIOUS FRIEND..



A MYSTERIOUS FRIEND...
Every day he visits my gate and waits for me.

Some day he travels with me.

Some day he travels before or after me.

Some day he doesn't come at all.

I receive more praise and gifts when he is with me with a less work.


I work with out any disturbance in mind when he is not with me.


He always tells don't believe in me.

Since many are waiting for me to help them I ca't be always with you.

You want to know who he is.

He is a friend named,



L U C K...


Every one says best of luck when we are going to do some important things in life.

Luck our mysterious friend always does his job at unexpected times.
 











कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...