Religious Thought 258


For see! The Self is in all beings, And all beings are in the Self. Know you are free, Free of "I," Free of "mine." Be happy.
- Ashtavakra Gita 15:6
__._,_.___

That which has form emerges from that which has no form; that which has no form emerges from that which has form. Therefore the path of supreme spirituality cannot be sought in being and cannot be fathomed in nonbeing; it cannot be lost through movement and cannot be gained through stillness.
- Ming-Chiao, "Five Houses of Zen"
__._,_.___

Liberated from suffering and search I have tied myself to the skirt of God. If I fly, I look at the summits I ascend. If I go around in circle I observe the axis on which I revolve. If I am dragged by a burden, I know where I go. For I am the moon, and the sun is my guide.
- Rumi
__._,_.___

“Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergymen or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon Earth.”

- John Wesley
__._,_.___

Each penitent thought is a voice of God.
- Baal Shem Tov
__._,_.___

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...