What Is Vicious Circle?


The Boss Calls His Secretary & Says: “Get Ready For D Weekend, We R Going On A Business Trip.
The Secretary Calls Husband & Says: “Me & My Boss R Going On A Business Trip For 2 Days So Take Care Of Yourself
The Husband Calls His Mistress & Says: “My Wife Is Going On A Business Trip Come Home We Can Have Fun
The Mistress Calls The Boy To Whom She Gives Tuition: “No Tuition This Weekend.
The Boy Calls His Grand Father: “Grandpa At Last We Can Spend This Weekend Together.
Grandpa (The Boss) Calls His Secretary & Says: “Business Trip Is Canceled. I’m Going To Spend Weekend With My Grandson
The Secretary Calls Husband: “I Won’t Be Going
The Husband Calls His Mistress: “I Am Sorry My Wife Is Not Going 
The Mistress Calls Boy: “You Have Tuition
Boy Calls His Grandpa & Says: “Sorry Grandpa I’ve Classes
The Grandpa Calls Secretary & ……..

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...