SOME CUTE SARDARJI JOKES

SOME CUTE SARDARJI JOKES. HOPE NO ONE IS OFFENDED.

 Sardarji Strikes Again.............

 Doctor to patient: You will die within 2 hours. Do
 you want to see
 any  one before you die?
 Patient: Yes. A good doctor.

 A sardarji professor asked a plumber to come to his
 college. U know why?
 Because he wanted to check from where the question
 paper is leaking...

 Sardar: My mobile bill how much?
 Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know
 current bill status
 Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.


  Sardar built 2 Swimming Pools. And he left
 one of them unfilled y?
 When asked him, he said,
 "Oye, thats for those who dont know
 Swimming.

 A sardarji Doctor falls in Love with a Nurse.He
 writes a love letter
 to the Nurse :- I Love U sister...


 Ek sardar Indian Flag lene shop mein gaya tha.
 Shopwale ne usse flag
 diya. Sardar bola: Isme aur colour dikhao!!!

 Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..
 Friend: How do u know?
 Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her
 chappals are new

 Sardar: Miss, Did u call me on my mobile?
 Teacher: Me? No, why?

 Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss
 Call".

 Judge: Don't U have shame? It is d 3rd time U R
 coming to court.
 Sardar to judge: U R coming daily, don't U have
  shame?

 Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?
 Sardar: Color of Orange is orange, but color of
 Apple is not APPLE.

 Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
 Manager: Do U know MS Office?
 Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there
 sir.

 Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its
 landing he shouted: "
 Bombay ... Bombay "
 Air hostess said: "B silent."
 Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"

 Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
 "I MISS YOU"
 Sardarji replied:
 "I Mr YOU" !!.

 Sardar: Doctor! My Son swallowed a key
 Doctor:
  When?
 Sardar: 3 Months Ago
 Dr: Wat were u doing till now?
 Sardar: We were using duplicate key
 Dr: So why did you come today?
 Sardar: We lost the duplicate key!!

 Why Sardar opens his lunch box in the middle of the
 road???
 Just 2 confirm whether he is going to or coming
 back from the office....

 Son: papa, 4+3 kithne hai?
 Sardar: ullu ke patthe gadhe idiot naalaayak
 besharam tujhe kuch nahi
 aathaa? Jaa andhar se CALCULATOR le ke Aa..

 After finishing MBBS Sardar started his practice.
 He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears
 with a Torch & Finally Said:
 "Oye, Torch is okay"

 Teacher: "What is common
  between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
 Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...!!!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...