I’m Sardarni

A plane is on its way to Chandigarh, when Gurpreet Kaur in economy class gets up, and moves to the first class and sits down. Hostess sees this and tells that she paid for economy, she has to sit ther.

Gurpreet: I’m Sardarni, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Chandigarh and I’m staying right here."

Hostess asks co-pilot for help.

He tries to explain to Gurpreet. Gurpreet:
I’m Sardarni
I’m beautiful
I’m going to Chandigarh and
I’m staying right here.

The pilot says: I'll handle this, I’m married to a sardarni.

Pilot goesand whispers in Gurpreet's
ear.
she says: I’m sorry.
and gets up and goes back to her seat in economy.

Hostess, co-pilot are amazed and asked him what he said.

"I told her, first class isn't going to Chandigarh.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...