my wife asked

Once in heaven God asked all husbands and wives to gather for a meeting .

God asked all men to stand in 2 queues . One who control their wives and
other who are controlled by their wives. And asked all the wives to leave
the room for privacy
... After some time their was a long line of husbands who are controlled by
their wives.
And only one man standing in the queue meant for those who control their
wives.

GOD to the other men : You all should be ashamed of yourselves .

You can't do what u r meant for . Only this man is my true SON, tell
me my son how do u manage to control your wife.

Man: I don't know my Lord, my wife asked me
to stand here =))

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...