Happy Women's Day

  Dedicated 2 All Women  

When I was born..!!
A Great Woman was there To hold me.. My Mother..!!

When I grew as a child..!!
A Woman was there to Care for Me & play with me.. My Sister.. !!

When I went to School..!!
A Woman was there To help me learn.. My Teacher.. !!

When I became depressed & whenever I lost..!!
A Woman was there to offer a shoulder.. My Friend.. !!

When I needed company, compatability & love..!!
A great woman was there for Me.. My Wife.. !!

When I became tough..!!
A Woman was there To melt me.. My Daughter.. !!

And.. When I Die..
A Woman is there to absorb me InMy Motherland.. !!

If you are a Man Value Every Woman.. !!

And..

If you are a Woman.. Be proud to be the One.. ! :)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...