Religious Thought 28



I am boundless space. The world is a clay pot. This is the truth. There is nothing to accept, Nothing to reject, Nothing to dissolve.
- Ashtavakra Gita 6:1
__._,_.___

If we unbalance Nature, human kind will suffer. Furthermore, we must consider future generations: a clean environment is a human right like any other. It is therefore part of our responsibility towards others to ensure that the world we pass on is as healthy as, if not healthier than we found it.
- His Holiness the Dalai Lama
__._,_.___

The false promises of a merchant may persuade a buyer into purchasing his (faulty) goods; but these will be deprived of Allah's blessings.
- Hadith The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Abu Hurairah
__._,_.___

I see my relationship with my heavenly father, with God in heaven--as someone to look to if I want to look for guidance, to feel comfortable with my thoughts, my actions, someone to be accountable to.
Blair Underwood
__._,_.___

When a father gives to his son, both laugh. When a son gives to his father, both cry.
- Yiddish proverb
__._,_.___

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...