The Most Expensive Houses in the World [infographic]


This infographic seemed entertaining upon first glance. Although it sucks to look at things we may never have, it’s fun to imagine for awhile. I aspire to own a home sometime in the near future, it’s a great accomplishment to own property and be able to call it yours. But let’s be honest, I just don’t see myself accruing several hundred million dollars to spend on just a house. I know I will be happy with a decent sized home so long as it accommodates my lifestyle.
Many of these houses do not have current owners listed on the infographic, so it’s time to whip out the big bucks and make a bid. Or maybe there are owners, but they wish to keep their overly lavish identity a secret. It’s probably best to keep your identity anonymous when you own one of these houses; I can’t help but feel upset that somebody could have that much more money than me. Are these people really that much better at what they do than me? In the end, the lesson is to be happy with what you have. By the time you read this, I will be in the middle of nowhere (Planet Bonnaroo) with just a tent, but there’s no doubt I’ll be having the time of my life.
Which house is your favorite? Let us know! [Via]

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...