Humour-A SINDHI’S TAX AUDIT


The income tax officer decides to audit Sindhi businessman Kishanchand and summons him to the income tax office.
The officer is not surprised when Kishanchand shows up with his attorney, Pestonji..
 
The officer says, "Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle  and no full-time
employment, which you explain by saying that you won money gambling.

I'm not sure the income tax finds that believable.."

"I'm a great gambler, and I can prove it," says Kishanchand .
"How about a demonstration..? "


The officer thinks for a moment and said, "Okay. Go ahead."

Kishanchand says, "I'll bet you ten thousand rupees that I can bite my own eye."

The officer thinks a moment and says, "No way! It's a bet."
 
Kishanchand removes his glass eye and bites it. The officer's jaw drops.
Kishanchand says, "Now, I'll bet you Twenty Thousand rupees that I can bite my other eye."
 
The officer can tell Kishanchand  isn't blind, so he takes the
bet.

Kishanchand removes his dentures and bites his good eye.


The stunned officer now realizes he has wagered and lost Thirty thousand rupees, with Pestonji as a witness. He starts to get nervous.
 
"Want to go double or nothing?" Kishanchand asks.


"I'll bet you Sixty Thousand rupees that I can stand on one side of your desk,
and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between."


The officer, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there's no way this guy can manage that stunt,
so he agrees again.


Kishanchand stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily,
he can't make the stream reach the wastebasket on other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the desk.

The officer leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss Into a huge win.


But Pestonji moans and puts his head in his hands.

"Are you okay?" the officer asks.

"Not really," says Pestonji, the attorney.
"This morning, when Kishanchand told me he'd been summoned for an audit,
he bet me One Hundred Thousand Rupees that he could come in here and piss all over your desk and that you'd be happy about it.."

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...