Religious Thought 56



After many births the wise seek refuge in me, seeing me everywhere and in everything. Such great souls are very rare.
- Bhagavad Gita 7:19
__._,_.___


It is through not understanding, not penetrating four things that we have run so erratically, wandered on so long in this round of existence, both you and I. What are the four? Goodness, concentration, wisdom, and liberation. When these four things are understood and penetrated, craving for superficial existence is rooted out and that which leads to continued return to the same conditions is ended. There is no more constant journeying.
- Digha Nikaya
__._,_.___

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.
- Hadith The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik
__._,_.___

I will not fear, for You are ever with me, and You will never leave me to face my perils alone.
- Thomas Merton
__._,_.___

Only through labor is one at home in the world.
- Berthold Auerbach, "Das Landhaus am Rhein"
__._,_.___

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...