Religious Thought 077



Indeed, I am neither bound nor free. An end to illusion! It is all groundless. For the whole of creation, Though it rests in me, Is without foundation.
- Ashtavakra Gita 2:18
__._,_.___

Worldly afflictions are as extensive as an ocean, noisy and clamorous; but they all arise from the thoughts in your own mind. When not a single thought is conceived, you are liberated from them all.
- Ta-t
__._,_.___
Yet I realized that my only hope of attaining eternal bliss was by detaching myself from all worldly desires, and by honouring God in every aspect of my life. I knew that I had to leave the mansion of deception, and set out with all vigour towards the house of God. I had to turn away from wealth and position, and flee from all the worldly obligations that consumed my time.
- Ghazali, "al-Munqidh min ad-Dalal"
__._,_.___

May we speak tenderly to each other amidst all the rush of the season and transform the shopping days till Christmas into the true Advent of Christ.
- Casely Essamuah
__._,_.___

A Jew can be Jewish with God, against God, but not without God.
- Elie Wiesel
__._,_.___

Each penitent thought is a voice of God.
- Baal Shem Tov
__._,_.___

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

123

------------------------------
------------------------------ Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...